Firehouse Fitness, Sheffield
£24,000 a Year
Here at Firehouse Fitness, we live, breathe and believe in our mission to help people on their fitness journeys and bringing our values to life. By joining our sales teams, you will be joining a team that truly understands community.
We are looking for an experienced Retention Manager to join our dynamic team across all of our current FHF sites in Sheffield. Whilst some on-site attendance will be necessary, the role is largely remote/home working.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are target driven and enthusiastic to work alongside, and reporting to, the Sales Manager. You will play a part in ensuring that the business achieves its monthly membership targets using pro-active retention activity, follow-up and managing defaults.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with members in default and maximising retention and renewals
- Work to and confidently help to achieve sales targets including activity key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Keeping track of enquiries and follow-ups
- Handling/managing all retention enquiries by email, telephone and Facebook messages
- Occasional attendance at outreach events to support the sales team
- Working with the team, taking full advantage of all cross-sell opportunities/ensuring opportunities to cross-sell are not missed
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and wish to start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus scheme.
Essential qualifications: GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Experience: Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Benefits: Gym membership, access to the company pension scheme, Flexible Schedule, On-site Parking when needed, Work from Home
Contract type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday.
COVID-19 considerations: All staff are expected to comply with our Covid secure measures, which include wearing of face masks, regular hand sanitizing and routine cleaning/wiping down of equipment and touchpoints. Personal protective equipment provided or required, Social distancing guidelines in place.
Do you want to know more? Then please apply NOW for the opportunity for an interview and you could be on the path to enhancing your career with Firehouse Fitness.